– So, about the case this chick was encited.. You didn’t tell me that the
freaking poo.. pooh.. dumped her! Right? – Yes !!
– Yes !! – Such a long “yes”! – Then you all hid it from his dad, too? – Ye.. Yes ! – So is it wrong if I beat you all now? – It’s not. – It’s not, grandma. Just beat ’em! – I am good like this.. but my 3 nieces.. 1 beautiful, 1 cute, 1 smart girl.
But why are they FA? I’m upset, of course! – But.. mom.. I’m not involved in this case..
Why do you glare at me? – So.. I don’t have
right to glare at you? – Who to glare at if it’s not you? It’s all your fault! I tell you, you’re the one who sets the start. The start of being FA for my whole family. I am really disappointed. So what now? It’s turning to Tien.
How can I take it all? – Mom. What are you talking about? – Being single and restraining
the love are different. – Just because Tien was too stupid
doesn’t affect my FA’s reputation. – Nonsense! You’re too evil! Do you believe that I can
beat you from single to dissable? – These smitten girls aren’t
like anyone else but you! If only you got just
a little thing like me.. – Look at you, Linh Nga.. People like you must have had
1 kid and several husbands. – Huh? Grandma? What is that “1 kid several husbands”? – That’s baddass.
– Oops! Did I say that? – Yeah!
– You’re oversaying.. – I was too upset.. It should be “1 husband and several kids” – Listen to me. About Vi Tien, I did punish you on behalf of your dad! Ok? – It’s ok! I’m so sorry, grandma. But please don’t tell my father at this time! Because I want to arrange everything
in 3 months to graduate.. Till I am not able to, I’ll be back with you! And admit my fault in front of my dad! – 3 months later? – 3 months are not too long, grandma! Just give her a chance to fix
everything before it’s too late. – 3 months later.. My goodness.
I know her father’s temper. If he knows this, he’ll
think that I’m her accessory And then.. he will try me
for being her accessory. You know him all! – Mom, don’t be afraid. If he forces you to the edge,
just hit him by broom-stick. – At that time, you must stay there to protect me. Now, about her case.. – I agree.. And I’ll considerate carefully. – Yeah, grandma, please think about it. – Just relax so you can think about it!
– Give me some water! – I’m tired because of talking to you. Now, it turns to my treasure – Tai! – Your marriage matter..
It’s already 3 months. Have you ever met anyone? How is your 6-monthed plan for marriage? – Mom, It’s under processing.. I agree with you that I’ll get married
in the 1st half of the year. But I don’t know when “the year” will be. – Repeat it, repeat, repeat! – I don’t know when “the year” will be.
– You don’t know? – Don’t know? – Grandma, stay calm! – Hurry up, uncle, come here quickly.
I’ll “retouch” you! – Facial mist for your face, fix you hair!. Close your eyes. – It’s wet enough.. – It’s ok.
– What is that?
– Put your hands up! – OMG it may break my “wings” – What is that?
– Wear you suit. – My suit?
– Yeap. – Gosh, uncle Tai, you are
very handsome now. – You’re cute!
– Uncle.. – Remember to try your best. If you make it through,
we’ll escape punishment. – Exactly. We can’t bear grandma’s punishment. – Uncle, fighting! – We’re in misery.
Tien even couldn’t look at her while eating. – Do you hear her stomach beating?
– I hear.. but not from her mouth, not her stomach! – Poor me. So this time, you have
to try your best for me. – Ok, I remember! – Wait wait, here’s the dating list.
Keep it along, uncle. Just follow the list. Uncle, remember a thing If you don’t like anyone,
just smile and say goodbye. – Especially, smile is better than talk. – I think you better not talk.
– Right! Just smile it out, it’s enough! – Everytime you talk, you’re so graceless – Stop, I know it all. – Ok. You’re more annoying than my mom. – Are you ready, sir?
– Again? – You may break my wings! – It makes you attracitve..
– 1 more times. – Ahh.. Very fresh! – So.. I’ll go.
– Fightin! – I’m on my way.
– Wish you success! – Ok!
– Do your best, sir! – Step by step.. – Just go, don’t sing..
– Going on a date! – Uncle..
– Please bring me some food! – Fighting! – Your uncle is back – Uncle! – Why are you so messy? – Ahhhh – Did you gracelessly give
bad comments to someone? – I didn’t. Listen to me. – Uncle, what about the
doctor who loves animals. How about her? – She is too old. She’s not a good choice. – So about the teacher who loves cooking, especially watching movies, just like you! – Geez! That one is extremely old! – Oii! So, the 3rd one? – The 3rd one? Old like hell! – Uncle..
– O M G Uncle, please.. those are just around 35 to 37.
Not too old! And you’re even not young at all. I told you not to be too selective! – Geez! What are you talking? “35 to 37” is too old. I set a lowest standard
is around 28 to 30. Its’ range is too loose. – So finally how many did you meet?
Do you like any of them? – Of course yes! – I did met my love.. so this thing is.. – Uncle. This is the list
grandma wrote in a year. – It’s grandma’s. – I have a partner now so
I don’t need it anymore. – How about her? Her job?
Is she beautiful? Tell us all, please! – In brief, she’s 28, still young! – Huh? 28? That means she’s 1 year
older than Linh Nga. – Right! – God! Aged 28 and
she agreed to meet you? – That seems wrong!
– Are you wrong? – What what?
Who told you she was to meet me? – So how did you meet her? – In brief, it is.. our natural destiny! – I met her in a very
suprising situation. – How things happened, sir? – Ok I tell you, it’s very mysterical. I supposed to go on the 5th date.. with the former wrestler.. On the way I was so
scared of being late, My arms might be broken! I was going across
the road in a hurry. And suddenly, a car went by.. I felt on the ground! – A car accident?
– And that car was.. driven by your future aunt! – Ohh!
– See? Is that attractive? – It’s romantic like in Korean movies. – You dumbass! *Ouch! – You guys… Don’t you know I
was hurt so many places. My suit was torn apart! I almost lost my tooth, too. Such a good luck! I have a fake tooth and it
protected my real tooth. After being injured, I was taken
care by her all this afternoon. – We’re like hitting it off. My luck, she has broken up
with his boyfriend! – Gosh! How could it concur like that? From the event of dating,
and being hearbroken.. and then you met on a car accident.. you life starts making sense
like normal people! – It makes sense, right! We have the same date too. If nothing changes, I’ll meet her mother on
the day after tomorrow. And if I’ll pass that mission, I and she will be walking on a road full of roses with music played.. – Tan tan tan tan ♪..
– Oh, uncle..! – Are you dead yet ♪ ? – Oops no. We’re too happy.
I forgot! – Wait, why do you have to be hurry? – Why not? ‘Cuz I have to finish my task
of getting married before the 2nd half of the year. Right? I said it before. At the same time, I can prevent her
from meeting with another guy! – Where’s your mom? – Is that?
– My mom is easy! All you should do is smiling! – Is that? So I smile everytime. – Mom.
– Hi, girl!
– Hello, aunt! – Are you Tai? It’s me, Thu! – We were in the same secondary class. We were hanging out with each other all the time. – Thu, are you really Thu? – What are you doing here? Why do you know my daughter? – I am…. – He’s my boyfriend! – What? Your boyfriend! – Oh my goodness!
You are old but still trying to trap kids? – You couldn’t have me
so you turn to my daughter? – No.. I .. I … I – “I.. I..” what? Don’t say that you
want to call me mother in law? – Long time no see but you
still deserve to be called mother! – What? You say I’m old, you f***ing bastard! – No I didn’t.. – Calm down, just because he’s toothless. – I almost lost my tooth.
– Which one? – Let me send it to hell right now! – Stop, I quit! – God! I am down to hell but she’s still eating! – Do you feel better now? – Still the same! – Oii! Don’t be sad. We’ll set another plan! – She’s right! Set till we have nothing left. – You’re talking nonsense! – Or else we have to follow grandma’s list! – Which list? – Uncle tore it this morning
– Uh yeah, right! – Damn it! So what should we do now? – Right! We’ll screwed already! – Tai..
– I’m here! – Have you met the range
of 35 to 37 year-old women this morning? – Yes, I have. – So the next one, did you met her? – I will meet her definitely.
I keep the list very carefully. – How about the 50-year-old one?
The one is as same as you.. – A little bit too old, but follows the trend.. Teenagers call it “Elder sister, I love you”! – Pilot driving, grandma! – Young pilot drives the old airplane! – Old pilot drives older airplane! – Stop making fun of me.
I’m too sick now!